News in RSS formatRSS Feed
Read the rules of this websiteRules
Members of our staffStaff
View website statisticsStatistics

Frequently Asked Questions.FAQ
Search through forums.Search Forums

Manage your own cookiesMy Cookies

Poll
For a full volume release containing several chapters, which organization scheme is better?
  Separate folder for each chapter
  All .JPGs from all chapters together in the same folder

Fueta Kishi Collections

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Angel
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:37 am   Post subject:  Fueta Kishi Collections Reply with quoteBack to top 

I have compiled in the link below most of Fueta Kishi hmanga works. That I wish and beg for you to work on them. His works are really great because they are full of passions, intense sex, interesting stories, and of coures great arts.

For a long time I have been requesting and looking for translators to work on these but none are willing to work on them. although there many people who are took a very interest on them.

http://rapidshare.com/files/130306199/Fueta_Kishi_Collection_1.rar

I hope you will take on my request for translating all Fueta Kishi works especially the "Skiing story ( file: megastore 2008-03)"

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Download Post   
Hage
Soapbox Thief
1003047 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:55 am   Post subject:  Re: Fueta Kishi Collections Reply with quoteBack to top 

We here at Negi-Ramen have heard the plaintive cry of our first request and been moved by it. Angel's package of files made things nice and easy for us, and the content of the manga is pleasing. We have decided to begin translation on at least one of these Fueta Kishi stories as our next release, with more to follow. Though the requester himself didn't bother to register and leave an email address where he could be informed of this, we believe that the auspices of often fickle fate will eventually lead the english versions of the titles he's requested back to him.

PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:40 am   Post subject:  Re: Fueta Kishi Collections Reply with quoteBack to top 

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I really appreciate you so much. I only have one last selfish request if you don't mind.

I wish you will start by translating the Skiing story in file "megastore 2008-03" first.

and thanx again.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Download Post   
hige
Site Admin
10003700 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:22 am   Post subject: Great ! Re: Fueta Kishi Collections Reply with quoteBack to top 

I want it to be a surprise so I'm not gonna tell you if we're starting at the beginning or skipping to your favorite or releasing the whole thing at once. You'll just have to wait and see
Twisted Evil

edit: inserted the missing "not"

Last edited by hige on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Download Post   
Hage
Soapbox Thief
1003047 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:51 pm   Post subject:  Re: Fueta Kishi Collections Reply with quoteBack to top 

I think he means "not" gonna tell. Unnecessarily secretive...
I like it.

Repeat Poster
171 Points

Malaysia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:12 pm   Post subject:  Re: Fueta Kishi Collections Reply with quoteBack to top 

I'm sorry to ask for this but if you did not translate any of Fueta Kishi stories after "Hot Snowstorm" yet.

I wish that you translate the story inthe file "Comic Kairakuten 2007-10"

PPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSEE

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Download Post   
Afro Thunda
Soapbox Thief
1833 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:07 am   Post subject:   Reply with quoteBack to top 

I guess I better thank Angel too for requesting Fueta Kishi. After reading the translated work, I can say you made a Good Choice lol.

Download Post   
War-Rai
Repeat Poster
98 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:32 am   Post subject:   Reply with quoteBack to top 

I now enjoy Fueta Kishi as well, thanks to the skiing story. Very good art style.

Download Post   
Angel
Repeat Poster
171 Points

Malaysia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:54 am   Post subject:  Re: Fueta Kishi Collections Reply with quoteBack to top 

Its been more than a week since the last release.

When can we expect a new release?

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Download Post   
hige
Site Admin
10003700 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:34 am   Post subject:  Re: Fueta Kishi Collections Reply with quoteBack to top 

Did you see this thread, Angel?

We have another one brewing, I promise Razz

But as for when to expect it, I can't say. It'll probably be some time after we finish it Laughing But before we finish the next one after it...

But in all honesty, we really want to get it out ASAP so it shouldn't be very long from now.

Download Post   
Ronaldseism
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:38 pm   Post subject:  health pharmacy online 69 mg Reply with quoteBack to top 

Hello there! walmart pharmacy online beneficial internet site.

Download Post   
Thomassweem
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:37 pm   Post subject:  canadian pharmacy online drugstore 105 mg Reply with quoteBack to top 

Hi! online pharmacy canada great web page.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum

Home • Forum • Check your PM • Register • Log in