News in RSS formatRSS Feed
Read the rules of this websiteRules
Members of our staffStaff
View website statisticsStatistics

Frequently Asked Questions.FAQ
Search through forums.Search Forums

Manage your own cookiesMy Cookies

Poll
For a full volume release containing several chapters, which organization scheme is better?
  Separate folder for each chapter
  All .JPGs from all chapters together in the same folder

Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 2 Released

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Reply to topic
hige
Site Admin
10003640 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:53 pm   Post subject:  Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 2 Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

This is part 2 of a 3-part story by Shiwasu no Okina. We picked this short series up by request because the group that translated part 1 appears to be inactive and we really want to see this story finished.

We think the previews speak for themselves: You will find a fast-paced lighthearted story by an excellent mangaka with irresistibly cute and enthusiastic character design.

To download direct from MegaUpload: Click Here
To download over bittorrent: Click Here

Download Post   
Hage
Soapbox Thief
1003035 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:19 pm   Post subject:  Re: Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 2 Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

This one's goin' out to our friend Oliver over at HentaiRules.
Every time the subject of future translation projects came up, Oliver would suggest something by SNO, and more than once Heisei Sexual Education Reform. He even provided the first version of RAWs that we saw.

Shiwasu no Okina is a favorite of mine, but I'd rather read his stuff than work on it so we resisted taking this one up for a long time. Eventually desire to see it done won out though, and this release is the result. Enjoy!

Soapbox Thief
1833 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:20 pm   Post subject:  Re: Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 2 Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Ah...I remember this. I held out reading this since I knew the later parts weren't translated yet. Now, thanks to you guys, I'll be able to read it all at once in due time. And Shiwasu no Okina is always a winner (among other artists lol). Thanks for the release.

Download Post   
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:32 pm   Post subject:  Re: Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 2 Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Does anyone else see the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure reference?
I LOL'd.

By the way, great job!

Download Post   
hige
Site Admin
10003640 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:16 am   Post subject:  Re: Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 2 Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Anonymous wrote (View Post): › Does anyone else see the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure reference?

I'm not very familiar with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (I've heard of it, but that's about all). You've got my interest now! Can you elaborate on the connection?

Download Post   
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:49 am   Post subject:  Re: Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 2 Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Sure: When Nao stars crying and saying "No fair!" and "Heyyyyyyy!", as well as making that weird crying face, I instantly remembered a scene from Part 2 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Even the way she calms down is similar.

It's like this: the villain who is fighting the protagonist starts getting irritated; so, to contain his anger, he says, it's a habit of his to start crying like that. After he stops crying, he says something like "Whew, I feel better/refreshed." and calms down.

http://img99.onemanga.com/mangas/00000184/00000078/04.jpg

http://img99.onemanga.com/mangas/00000184/00000078/05.jpg

http://img99.onemanga.com/mangas/00000184/00000078/06.jpg

http://img99.onemanga.com/mangas/00000184/00000078/07.jpg

http://img99.onemanga.com/mangas/00000184/00000078/09.jpg

Download Post   
Hage
Soapbox Thief
1003035 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:24 am   Post subject:  Re: Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 2 Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Well, good call. No release would be complete without a nifty tid-bit that was missed for the notes page.

Thanks for that. Razz

PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:58 am   Post subject:  Re: Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 2 Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Haa, so that's from Jojo, I also had this lingering impression that picture was supposed to mean something !

YAY, thanks Very Happy

There is also a picture inside Sei So Tsui Dan Sha, that is inspired from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure :

Thanks a LOT for taking my suggestion, Hage and Hige, I'm certain lots of people will appreciate your choice, and I owe you one again Very Happy

Download Post   
hige
Site Admin
10003640 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:34 pm   Post subject:  Re: Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 2 Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Anonymous wrote (View Post): ›