News in RSS formatRSS Feed
Read the rules of this websiteRules
Members of our staffStaff
View website statisticsStatistics

Frequently Asked Questions.FAQ
Search through forums.Search Forums

Manage your own cookiesMy Cookies

Poll
For a full volume release containing several chapters, which organization scheme is better?
  Separate folder for each chapter
  All .JPGs from all chapters together in the same folder

Katekyo Chapter 3 by Kenji Kishizuka is Released

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Reply to topic
hige
Site Admin
10003768 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:15 pm   Post subject:  Katekyo Chapter 3 by Kenji Kishizuka is Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

We hope you enjoy this, the third chapter of the Katekyo story!

To download direct from MegaUpload: Click Here
To download over bittorrent: Click Here

Download Post   
Afro Thunda
Soapbox Thief
1833 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:40 pm   Post subject:  Re: Katekyo Chapter 3 by Kenji Kishizuka is Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Alright...Another chapter. Great job on it. I'll be looking forward to reading this later. Oh and quick question. How many chapters are left for this particular story til its finished? I prefer to read related chapters and stories in one go. Anyways, I'll be looking forward to the next release. Keep up the good work.

Download Post   
Hage
Soapbox Thief
1003057 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:13 pm   Post subject:  Re: Katekyo Chapter 3 by Kenji Kishizuka is Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Afro Thunda wrote (View Post): › Oh and quick question. How many chapters are left for this particular story til its finished? I prefer to read related chapters and stories in one go.

There's one more chapter in this book that translation has already started on, but another visitor has alerted us to what appears to be a related story from an entirely different anthology. I'm not sure if Orph plans to translate that one too. Maybe he'll see this and respond.

Chatterbox
561 Points

Portugal
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:19 pm   Post subject:  Re: Katekyo Chapter 3 by Kenji Kishizuka is Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Yeah, I plan on doing the extra chapter too Wink

Download Post   
Afro Thunda
Soapbox Thief
1833 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:27 pm   Post subject:  Re: Katekyo Chapter 3 by Kenji Kishizuka is Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

That's good to hear. I'll be patiently waiting for its completion.

Download Post   
Godman
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:33 pm   Post subject:  Re: Katekyo Chapter 3 by Kenji Kishizuka is Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Me too! Thank for this awesome release.

Download Post   
Zathael
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:20 pm   Post subject:  Re: Katekyo Chapter 3 by Kenji Kishizuka is Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Thank you for this!!!

Download Post   
Mharduk
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:42 am   Post subject:  Re: Katekyo Chapter 3 by Kenji Kishizuka is Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Thanks!!!!!!!Another amazing work!!!

Download Post   
Mharduk
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:43 am   Post subject:  Re: Katekyo Chapter 3 by Kenji Kishizuka is Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Thanks!!!!!!!Another amazing work!!!

Download Post   
Mharduk
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:07 am   Post subject:  Re: Katekyo Chapter 3 by Kenji Kishizuka is Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

When do you release the next chapter?

Download Post   
Mharduk
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:15 am   Post subject:  Re: Katekyo Chapter 3 by Kenji Kishizuka is Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Some news Question

Download Post   
Hage
Soapbox Thief
1003057 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:22 am   Post subject:  Re: Katekyo Chapter 3 by Kenji Kishizuka is Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Mharduk wrote (View Post): › Some news Question

I wish I had some. Our translators seem to be otherwise engaged, and you wouldn't want to read something I tried to translate myself. I try not to keep bugging them when they tell me they're busy.

It makes one appreciate the time and effort they've put into learning Japanese and how they then shared the fruits of their labor here in the past.

PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:39 pm   Post subject:  Re: Katekyo Chapter 3 by Kenji Kishizuka is Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

But its still an active project, right? Neutral

Download Post   
Hage
Soapbox Thief
1003057 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:52 pm   Post subject:  Re: Katekyo Chapter 3 by Kenji Kishizuka is Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

My last word from Orph was that translation was in progress for the next chapter. It was a while ago though.

Chatterbox
561 Points

Portugal
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:05 pm   Post subject:  Re: Katekyo Chapter 3 by Kenji Kishizuka is Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

I'm extremelly sorry for the delay... basically I'm currently in the middle of changing residence, start living on my own, enrolling in university in another city that is overseas from where I live, and all of that has been taking a lot of my time and energy lately - I haven't really even thought much about japanese this past month or two, at all. I've already had to fly there two times, to take care of everything, and will *finally* be making the move in about one week from now. I expect everything to settle down sometime after that, and the first thing I'll do once I get there is buy a computer and contact an ISP to get Internet installed on my place. I promise I'll be back in action once everything is taken care of.

About the project it's still active for sure, in fact the chapter is already something like 50% to 80% translated for a while, but this one is proving to be a bit more complicated than the others, and I just haven't been able to get the right state of mind to sit down for a few hours straight and just finish it - I'm being much more lazy than I should, and I apologize. Even my japanese knowledge and kanji has probably detiorated a bit by now and I'll have to brush up on it again to make up for the lost time...

I'll make an effort and try to have it ready by the end of this month at least.

Download Post   
Reply to topic

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic