News in RSS formatRSS Feed
Read the rules of this websiteRules
Members of our staffStaff
View website statisticsStatistics

Frequently Asked Questions.FAQ
Search through forums.Search Forums

Manage your own cookiesMy Cookies

Poll
For a full volume release containing several chapters, which organization scheme is better?
  Separate folder for each chapter
  All .JPGs from all chapters together in the same folder

Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 3 Released

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Reply to topic
hige
Site Admin
10003762 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat May 09, 2009 9:53 am   Post subject:  Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 3 Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

And now, the chilling conclusion to this epic saga. Will Jack get voted off the island? Will Kate marry Jin? And will Dawson and Pacey still be friends after Joey's sexual infidelity? Find out all this and more in today's issue of What the Fuck am I Talking About and Why am I Still Awake!!?

We promised we'd finish this, and here it is Twisted Evil
Kickass

To download direct from MegaUpload: Click Here
To download over bittorrent: Click Here

Last edited by hige on Sat May 09, 2009 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Download Post   
Hage
Soapbox Thief
1003051 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat May 09, 2009 10:06 am   Post subject:  Re: Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 3 Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Ah, yes, the long awaited (YOU WERE WERE WAITING FOR THIS, RIGHT???!!!11) final installment of Heisei Sexual Education Reform. I'm as fond of this project as I am frustrated by it, which is to say... very. The high point has to be when Hige gently pointed out to me that we had access to better scans than the ones I was using. Unfortunately, this was at a very late point in the process. The scans used aren't bad, and they're certainly a step up from the early ones we found, but if you want better... well, they're out there. But fuck that doing it all over shit.

Enjoy! Very Happy

Site Admin
10003762 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat May 09, 2009 10:13 am   Post subject:  Re: Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 3 Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

*psssst!!* Did you know I found some better scans and never sent them to you? </whisper>

Download Post   
Hage
Soapbox Thief
1003051 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat May 09, 2009 10:14 am   Post subject:  Re: Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 3 Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

/rebel

PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat May 09, 2009 11:58 am   Post subject:  Re: Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 3 Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Just a quick Thank You for this and all your hard work.

Download Post   
Afro Thunda
Soapbox Thief
1833 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat May 09, 2009 1:04 pm   Post subject:  Re: Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 3 Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Thanks for this. I had been waiting for the last chapter so I could read all three in one sitting. And now I can. Well that is after I go find the first chapter again lol. Anyways, so once again, and especially to Hage, thanks for the hardwork. And is Hage the only editor? Or does Hige do a little editting from time to time?

Download Post   
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat May 09, 2009 5:09 pm   Post subject:  Re: Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 3 Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

I just wanted to say thanks a lot to you guys for translating this great work!!! By the way I just found this place from a link at Hentairules.com, and I think I'll check it thoroughly now...

Download Post   
Hage
Soapbox Thief
1003051 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat May 09, 2009 6:06 pm   Post subject:  Re: Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 3 Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Afro Thunda wrote (View Post): › Thanks for this. I had been waiting for the last chapter so I could read all three in one sitting. And now I can. Well that is after I go find the first chapter again lol. Anyways, so once again, and especially to Hage, thanks for the hardwork. And is Hage the only editor? Or does Hige do a little editting from time to time?

Hah! I almost said "Now Afro can read these!" in my first post.

I'm the editor. I do all the drudge work that any of us could do, while Hige and Orph have the actual skills for the work we couldn't do without. It's okay though. There's no natural light in this tiny room they keep me in, but they keep the electric bills paid so I have that one bare bulb in the ceiling to augment the glow of my computer screen, and they make sure I'm fed a bowl of rice at least once a day.

Anyway, you wouldn't want to read something that I tried to translate...

Site Admin
10003762 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat May 09, 2009 6:21 pm   Post subject:  Re: Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 3 Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Hage wrote (View Post): › [...] I have that one bare bulb in the ceiling to augment the glow of my computer screen

He's not joking about that part, folks. A single bare bulb to unevenly light the dark little dungeon that we keep him chained up in. We also put it low enough that he has to duck every time he passes under it or else it's a broken-glass electric frenzy to the brain Evil or Very Mad

(Hage: They probably still think we're joking... Shocked )

Download Post   
Afro Thunda
Soapbox Thief
1833 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat May 09, 2009 10:13 pm   Post subject:  Re: Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 3 Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Well, all the painful imagery aside, sounds like a rough job. I think Hage deserves an extra couple of bowls of rice a day lol.

Download Post   
hige
Site Admin
10003762 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat May 09, 2009 11:31 pm   Post subject:  Re: Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 3 Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Sad Hage always gets all the glory.

But it's true that we'd be helplessly defunct without him Laughing
(still, no extra rice!!!)

Download Post   
Orez
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun May 10, 2009 10:01 am   Post subject:  Re: Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 3 Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

I wanted to thank you guys for all the work you do. I love the art of all the staff you release.

Download Post   
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun May 10, 2009 10:15 am   Post subject:  Re: Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 3 Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Awesome! This is wonderful.

Download Post   
Afro Thunda
Soapbox Thief
1833 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun May 10, 2009 5:41 pm   Post subject:  Re: Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 3 Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

That was a good read. Outrageous as usual when it comes to SNO but still can't get enough of it lol. And this time I'll thank Hige for his job in translation. So Thank you Hige. Will be waiting to see whats next in the pipes.

Download Post   
hige
Site Admin
10003762 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun May 10, 2009 11:25 pm   Post subject:  Re: Heisei Sexual Education Reform Part 3 Released Reply with quoteBack to top 

Woo hoo! (dance)

Download Post   
Reply to topic

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic